- Podcasting, building a local listenership and being part of a community
- The new back issue market
- Image Comics: Then and now
- 90s comics and the comics renaissance in the early 2000s
- Media influence on comics reading
- Creative challenges and separating creators from their work
- Can Marvel/DC still bring in new/casual readers?
- Webcomics/indie/art comics
- Jim's previous/current work, creative influences, "This #*?! Isn't Very Funny", future shows and, of course, Rob Liefeld
Make sure to check out Jim's exhibit, This #*?! Isn't Very Funny, which runs at the ToonSeum from March 29th-May 6th. An opening reception will take place on March 29th from 7pm-9:30pm.
Don't forget to also check out the Toonseum Mini-Con, April 5th & 6th, 6pm-9pm.
Comic Book Pitt t-shirts are now available! Get one for yourself or that special nerd in your life.
Comic Book Pitt can be found on iTunes, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our voice mail line at (412)450-0CBP (0227).
Thanks for listening!