Friday, January 2, 2009

Comic books on Friday? Is this Bizarro World?

I hope everyone had a good, safe New Year holiday. I had a good holiday, but I'm ready for things to get back to normal. For example, the delayed comic book shipment due to the holiday means I only have two days to read, reread, absorb, and pick apart my comics before we record on Monday. Plus I'd like to try to fit in a screening of The Spirit, despite all the bad reviews.

Comics I'm getting this week include:

*JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #28 $2.99
JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #22 $2.99
*NORTHLANDERS #13 (MR) $2.99
CAPTAIN AMERICA #45 $2.99
GUARDIANS OF GALAXY #8 $2.99
+INCOGNITO #1 (MR) $3.50
++KICK ASS #5 (MR) $2.99
PUNISHER WAR ZONE #4 (OF 6) $3.99
+WOLVERINE #70 $2.99

*Considering dropping these titles
+Can't wait to read
++It's about time!

The complete shipping this for this week can be found here.

-Dan

No comments: